The Sims 3 - Features
- Unlock All-New Karma Powers to wield ultimate control over your Sims giving them wealth, beauty, and love, or take it all away with the click of a button
- Create and control multiple Sims within your household and enjoy life's special moments as you interact with their world
- Use your stylus to sculpt your Sims' facial features giving them signature hair styles and clothing as well as personality traits
- Choose whether or not to fulfill your Sims' destinies by making their wishes come true, or letting their dreams die
- For the first time ever on DS, build your Sims home with tools to draw walls and floors, and customize with decor objects, textures, and more
The Sims 3 - DescriptionThe Sims 3 for DS is a life simulation game that brings authentic gameplay elements, long enjoyed in PC versions of the game, to the small screen of the Nintendo DS. Packed with depth rarely, if ever seen in a simulation game developed for a handheld, and utilizing the functionality of the DS' stylus and touchscreen, The Sims 3 allows players to actually craft the lives of their Sims, rather than simply follow predetermined paths. This combined with additional features such as a extreme customization and a new Karma game element that can impact the lives of Sims for good or ill, results in a gameplay experience equally suited to both new and longtime fans of the series. Read more ...
Thanks for reading The Sims 3 - Nintendo DS Review. Good bye :)