The Legend of Zelda: Features
- Touch-screen accessibility: With a revamped interface designed to take advantage of the Nintendo 3DS system’
- Motion control: new feature for first-person mode is that, in addition to using the Circle Pad to look around
- Hint movies: New to the game and great for new players will welcome the hint-movie system, which will give them a glimpse of the future
- Boss Challenge: After beating each boss, you can relive that fight and try to improve your time. Once you defeat all eight bosses
- Master Quest: Once you’ve completed the game, you gain access to the Master Quest, a challenge for even the most dedicated player
The Legend of Zelda: DescriptionThe Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D is a must-have single player Action-Adventure game for the Nintendo 3DS. A reimagining of the original Nintendo 64 classic, the game features the full original game graphically overhauled in the glasses-free 3D made possible by the Nintendo 3DS. Along with this, the game includes all-new new challenges unique to this release, including a master quest, a new Boss Challenge mode that allows for flexibility in how you face bosses and in-game video segments. Read more ...
Thanks for reading The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Review. Good bye :)